Thursday, May 20, 2010

2nd Trip to Smithfield









































Charlotte and I rode home with my parents to Smithfield after the wedding on Sunday. On Monday we attended the Mother Daughter Banquet with Sanders Chapel Church. It was a fun girls night out with Mom, Heather, Mary Michael, Charlotte and I. We got to see lots of friends including Alison. We enjoyed visiting Grandma at school, lunch with Aunt Heather and seeing Grandma's cousin Faye. Charlotte was a welcomed visitor by her cousins Hayden, Carter and Mary Michael as well. We also got to have a fun girls day with Aunt Paula that included shopping and lunch. On Wednesday Grandma Daughtry took us to Garner to meet Grandma Jayne. Charlotte and I hung out at her house for the day seeing Grandpa Al and Uncle Chris. We departed via AMTRAK and Charlotte did great on the train ride home were Dad was there to welcome us home at the station!